I liked it. Quite addictive. Particularly good for something you said yourself you made quickly in your spare time.
I would recommend the following improvements:
- Less annoying soundtrack
- Change the score from selectable text as the cursor changes when you hover over it.
- I might be good to be able to use the enemy lasers to your advantage - to destroy the rocket?
Overall, a promising start.
1. I have changed the score from selectable text
2. In the next version i will add enemy weapon interaction
3. Anyone wishing to suggest music for this or any of my other games is welcome to. I'm not very good at selecting tracks so if you have a good idea PM me!
Thanks for your comments
So you can drag and drop, now what?
Maybe I'm missing something... all you do is drag and drop things around a background, leaving them anywhere you like. Floating in mid-air for example. What is the point? Graphics are okay but their stationary - no animation whatsoever. No sound whatsoever. No instructions whatsoever.
On the plus side you do get to pull the girl's ears off - not sure if this was intentional on your part, but fun none the less!
This game was very professionally presented and was a lot of fun. A little short and linear but good idea and I very much enjoyed it whilst it lasted.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.